A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies can be either ‘session cookies ‘or ‘persistent cookies’. A session cookie will expire, be deleted, at the end of the user session, when you close your web browser. A persistent cookie will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until a set expiry date (unless you go in and manually delete it before the expiry date).
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the list below:
- _ga – Google Analytics uses to distinguish users.
- _gat – Google Analytics uses to throttle request rate.
- wordpress_test_cookie – Used on sites built with WordPress to test whether or not the browser has cookies enabled.
- wordpress_d4e04a03dcbb2ca139ebe5d8a3d1c2bb – Used on sites built with WordPress.
- wordpress_logged_in_d4e04a03dcbb2ca139ebe5d8a3d1c2bb – Used on sites built with WordPress.
- __utma – Google Analytics uses to distinguish users and sessions.
- __utmb – Google Analytics uses to take a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site.
- __utmc – Google Analytics uses to take a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site.
- __utmt – Google Analytics uses to throttle the request rate for the service – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.
- __utmz – Google Analytics uses to keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website.
- Analytics are persistent cookies that allow us to recognise, count the number of visitors, and provide anonymous data about how our visitors use our websites.
- Using analytics cookies helps us improve the way our websites work and navigate, ensuring that users are able to find what they are looking for without difficulty. No personally identifiable data is collected about you.
- For further information on analytics cookies, please click here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
- We use a persistent cookie to understand what device you are using and make sure the website is displayed correctly.
- We use this in conjunction with the VID cookie to keep track of the logged in entity. It allows us to identify the secure zone where the entity is logged in.
- A secure area is created for each candidate and we use the VID cookie to ensure candidates log into their correct secure area.
Managing and Blocking Cookies
- You can block some or all cookies by activating the setting on your browser. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites. This may impair your ability to fully utilise our websites.
- More information about cookies can be found on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org. This also gives details on how to delete cookies from your device. For information on how to do this on your smart mobile phone or tablet browser, please consult your device’s manual, or manufacturer.
- More information can be found here: http://docs.businesscatalyst.com/reference/misc/bc-cookies.html.
- By clicking “CLOSE” on the cookie banner, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device, unless you actively block them. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be, in fact you might not be able to access any or all of the website. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your computer, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy please contact us by email at email@example.com
Date of Policy: 16th May 2018